We provide an effective Puppy Pre-school program for all of the puppies that visit our clinic. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy’s body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Teach your puppy some important ‘do not’ lessons
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is ‘start early’. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
If you’re interested in attending, the main requirement is that your puppy must have at least one vaccination and you must bring the vaccination certificate with you. No booking is required.